lunes

Borderline State



I've been sick for a while,


Getting used to this game,


Drink up pills in a pile


But I still feel the same.


Oh! The grief!


I can't even express


My sublime emptyness.


I can't control,


That's what I'm told...


Confess my incoherent human armor


Into these lines,


So I can hear it louder.


Why am I not covered in bliss?


What part am I missing in all of this?


So much time I left going by...


Who will keep my energy if I die?


Carry my soul for me!


I'm not feeling as well


As I did once before,


But it's not hard to tell,


I'm still dead on the floor...


Now hear my rage before I set it on harm,


Expell my fears,


Don't leave me drowning in tears.


Happiness is not far away,


But what's there to expect? Night's as long as day...


I can't help but being afraid,


No one can help me and persuade... my life... to me...


To me...


Silk water, a moon next to another.


How fast can fire dance for me?


Now I don't even bother...


Just thought I'd meet with you one more time,


We'll be together soon, I can try...



Marzo 2010


SAG

No hay comentarios: