miércoles

Forever



(Es una canción).

Freedom is out there to be discovered,
Forgotten and recovered...
Chemistry explains why I smile,
But not why happiness is just for a while...

Up, down, and sideways,
It's the end of my days...
Heaven, Hell, don't salute me!
There's ONE world, one beauty...

Fuck science, my siprit is broken!
Why? 'Cause I used it to love!

Autumn has come to cry with me again,
I'll pass as the nothing I am...
I've just grown another, now dragon head,
The chimera's complete, I'll soon be dead!

In my last minutes I can't help but think of
How Socrates was killed for what he lived for,
And in his last ones, he didn't agonize;
I wipe off my tears and then realize:

Forever, forever is only sophia,
Forever, forever is only sophia.


Septiembre 2008
SAG

1 comentario:

Dylan Forrester dijo...

Hola...
Suena intereante, pero y a ver si lo traduces.

Saludos...