domingo

Anhedonia


I’m hurt and tired,
So uninspired…
Short words, empty,
A war in me…

Cheers to the future ‘cause I threw mine away,
Cheers to the loser whom your trust could never repay,
Cheers to the cap’ns that won’t sink with their ships,
Cheers to the napkin cleansing blood off my lips…

Anhedonia,
Cursing over all hedonist-ruled minds,
Pain euphoria,
Antonyms that no one thrives…

Ya no soy quien
Iba a traer bien,
Tapón en mi alma,
Impaciente calma…

Quiero al olvido para brindar con él,
Quiero un cuchillo, mas ¿y qué? Ni hay goce en mi piel,
Quiero asomarme y sentir querer vivir,
Quiero empujarme y no voltear al huir…

Es mi historia,
Soy a quien menos pedir perdón,
No hay memoria…
Cuando subo también es bajón…
Anhedonia!

I’m waiting for me
¡Y no estoy ahí!

Have I not suffered all for thee, ecstasy?
Have I no prudence when it all comes to pleasing me?
Have I sworn oath in disregard of justice?
Have I not both? Worthiness and not juts this:

Anhedonia!
Of the few symptoms I hadn’t tried,
I would blame her if I died,
I abused and so we’re tied…

Anhedonia!
Y no pienso en algo más,
No hay risas ni lágrimas,
La perturbadora paz…

Te odio,
Anhedonia!

Circa junio 2008
SAG

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I'd like to Post a Comment

Thank you for posting this blog I found it very informative. Real estate may be down, but there is grants to bring it up.

Research Foreclosure Grants